Saturday, September 1, 2012

About Me


Hi! I am Babyberrygirl you can find me in the Crackberry forum as Elizabeth2.  I am writing the Babyberrygirl blog to keep our BlackBerrys looking as amazing as the remarkable little pieces of technology they are.

I enjoy working in Photoshop and Illustrator to create all of the BerryWeather and BatteryEx icons sets that you will find on this blog. I also love making and designing wallpapers to complement each set.

Even though many family, friends, and co-workers feel that we have all had our cell phones surgically implanted I am reassuring you that there is absolutely no truth to this rumor whatsoever.

Why do we like our cell phones so much you ask?  Oh where do I begin...  email security, messaging, durability, reliability, oh lets move on to the fun stuff!  We have a keyboard.  We have BBM and can text between fellow BlackBerrians all day and it doesn't cost us a dime.  We have themes.  The clever BlackBerrians have made us a gazillion themes so the rest of us can change them to our hearts content.  We keep our BlackBerrys coordinating with the day, an event, or the season.  We have fun.  We have style!

There are other BlackBerry blogs created and maintained by absolutely amazing and talented people. I have met people from not just the United States and Canada but from all over the world and from all walks of life. Communication that once began with a common interest in technology has now forged friendships that will last a lifetime.

Browse through my blog and if you don't find just what you want send me an email so together we can make it happen.

I am so glad you stopped by!